With or without ear pockets Gath lightweight Convertibles deliver a good level of protection and the comfort to forget you're wearing a helmet.
SAFETY & PERFORMANCE
EN 1385 approved.
Gath is unequalled in and on the water for design balance between safety & performance with high quality head protection from sun, wind, water and impact injury.
• Versatility to adapt for all requirements & conditions.
• Popular features of the original Gaths plus radical new styling.
• Low drag, good water immersion & neutral buoyancy, which minimise the risk of neck and spine injury for water impact.
• Sleek new shell profiles shaped for freedom of movement and maximum peripheral vision.
• Moulded non-absorbent closed-cell soft foam liners contoured for comfort and rapid water drainage.
• Quick drying, even after extensive use in the water.
• Non corrosive components and adhesives for long lasting durability in the harshest marine conditions.
- Removable ear protectors
- Adjustable full face visor (clear color)
- 370-430 gramm weight.
- "Comfort Strips" for better fitting
FITS ALL SIZES
Gath Gedis are fitted with comfort strip sizes as per the following chart. This sizing chart is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Measurements should be taken around the head - mid forehead, just above the ears.
S = 540 - 555mm, fitted strip = 10,5mm, additional strip = 12mm
M = 560 - 575mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
L = 580 - 590mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
XL = 595 - 610mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
XXL = 610 - 620mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
XXXL = 620 - 630mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
|Shipping weight:||0,80 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,80 Kg|